Sunday, July 31, 2011

Are you Ready for some football??!!!

Football is here!!!

Football is here!!!
wait....
Football is here!!!!!

All year long, my husband has been moping around, waiting, wondering is football going to happen this year?
It is a way of life for him and well it becomes a way of life for us too---thank goodness I don't mind.

I love to decorate the fireplace for the holidays!!!
Since we have months (waaaa waaa waaa) before the holiday season officially kicks off, I am decorating the fireplace for football!!!

We have a true house divided situation----I am a Redskins fan and he is a Patriots fan!!!
I have been buying stuff for his team first since his birthday is around the corner. Here is what I have so far:
This is a SUPER cool mosaic that I purchased from a local artist. I don't have any contact info for her but she does fabulous work. I even bought one for of my college mascot!!

Every football family needs a mood doll!!!
This super cute mood doll is only about 7" tall but sends a very definitive message about how he feels after a game lol.
It has 4 discs with different expressions on each. I bought this on Etsy here!

I found this great magazine cover on ebay some time ago and had it framed. I havent figured out how I am going to put it on the mantle yet but It will find a home there!!!

OMG!!! I totally LOVE this!! I custom ordered this from Simply Sugar Designs and she did a FABULOUS job. The color doesnt show too well in this picture but it is Patriots blue. She hand painted this beauty. It was supposed to be for hubby's birthday but I loved it so much that I could not wait to give it to him.

We are going to Boston on Thursday so I plan on picking up some additional gear there. I will be working on the fireplace display over the next few days and will post the finished look!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment