Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wedding decorations on a budget

One of my bestest friends in the whole world is getting married!!!!
I am so shocked happy for her!! hehehehe
I NEVER thought she would ever get married!!!!
but
SHE IS!!!

She did not want to have a big extravagant wedding. She asked ME to make the table decoratios for her on the cheapest budget I could possibly do it and still keep it somewhat nice.

I headed to dollar tree and bought some cute square candle vases, added a monogram and ribbon and here is what I have so far:
Aren't these the cutest!!!

I bought 16 of them, cut the monograms myself, and used 1 spool of ribbon.
Total cost for them so far $17.00!!!!

I added their names to the opposite side, put some white rocks on the bottom and a pink candle that I found at Ikea. I will finish them off with some white flowers around the candle. Very simple and I think they look great.

I stuck with the monogram theme and put the same mono on white pillars. Her colors are teal and pink so I just used those colors on the candles. I added the black ribbon because it looked way too unfinished. I think she will love them. These will go on the center of the table with 6 votives surrounding them and the squares will go on each end of the table. I will post pics of the finished table after this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. They look great! Where did you get the monograms? I am doing my own wedding decorations! I need some ideas....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely article on wedding planning on budget. I agree it is quite hard to maintain budget. We just tied wedding knot at most popular venues Chicago. We did a lot of planning and kept eyes on budget. We were successfully able to have a wonderful wedding within budget.

    ReplyDelete