Friday, July 1, 2011

Dreaming a little dream about my crafty space

I love reading blogs and one of my favorites is http://www.lovestitched.com/. Brittany over at Love Stitched is having a linky party about what you Wish you could have, Want to have, and Dream about having. 

I have been wishing for a new craft space for months. I have a great space that is all mine but it is sooooooooooo messy and disorganized.
Creativity is messy and I am VERY creative but enough is enough!!!

I found this aweome design idea for a craft room over at a Whole Lotta Lovely
Isn't this FABULOUS?!!
I love everything Ikea and this whole room was done on an Ikea budget!! I wish I would have bought those legs on that table!!! They are awesome! This room is totally staged and not actually used but it would be so incredibly cool to have!!!

Thou shalt not covet one's craft room---but I sure do!!! Paisley Passion has it going on and you can read about her transformation here!
This is a REAL room!!! She is sooooooooooo Lucky!!! I love how she made the window seat with storage underneath it and I want this in my space!!! I have a window about this same length and could easily do something like this!!!

OMG!! bold, bold, and more bold!!
The use of color here is AMAZING!!! I can only dream of being so bold!! I just told hubby today that I wanted to paint my space orange and he did not like that idea too much. I guess we shall see!!

I am sitting here at my desk now with mounds stacks of neat piles waiting to have a new home. I am redoing this room darnit and I will do it CHEAPLY!!! I dont want to spend more than $150 and I want to use everything that is already existing in the room. I have high hopes  know....stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment