Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Mantle

I have been soooooooo busy that I have not had a chance to even think about posting on my little blog here!! It is definitely a good thing and I am so glad that my little business is doing so well.

I did manage to get a little Christmas decorating done. I have no step by step but I wanted to share our
Christmas Mantle


Every season I spend
 a bit of time to change out the decor!!
Christmas is my favorite season for decorating!!
I have NOT paid full price for anything you see in this picture!
Every single item was on clearance, something I made myself, or something hand
crafted that I bought at a
great price at local craft
fairs!!!

(above is my horrible attempt at writing in tree form lol---please ignore)

I have mentioned before that Hobby Lobby and Michael's have great after season clearance events. They will mark items down up to 80% after the holiday! I strongly recommend that you head there to pick up great stuff for your own home decorating needs!!

I am working on some cute felt crafts that I hope to share tutorials for soon. First I have to finish all of the holiday orders from my design shop and then a little family break.
Have a happy holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment